Saturday, May 1, 2010

just thinking...



as many of you know...my aunt linda (my mom's sister) passed away last year in april. it was a hard time for my whole family.




my mamie paige, mom's mother, has been in the hospital pretty much the whole month of april. she was pretty sick when she entered the hospital. she was in the actual hospital for over a week then moved down to the hospital's skilled facility for two more weeks. mamie paige finally got to come home this past thursday.




mom went every other day while my uncle did the other days.




with all of that being said...fast forward to this past week...




while my mom was visiting...my mamie paige said something that has been on my mind...she told mom that she had it great both ways...living or dying. she could be here on earth with mom and my uncle or in heaven with my aunt linda.



to her...death is not scary...the unknown is okay...




i have a special and close friend, tonya. she gave her son, kainen, to jesus 4 years ago on april 21st. her and her husband, jonah, have to be two of the strongest people i know. they both are not bitter or mad. instead, they both are looking forward to seeing kainen again in heaven. they write the sweetest things about seeing kainen waiting for them beside the river and they cannot wait to hug him and hear his voice.




jonah and tonya are okay with dying...the unknown is okay...




my prayer is to never bury my child. i hope that my time is done before theirs.




but, i also hope and pray that i can be more like mamie paige, jonah and tonya...do everything possible to make sure that i get to heaven.



just thinking...


No comments:

Post a Comment