Sunday, January 24, 2010

where does the time go?

Today...I filled out Quinn's application for our church dayschool (not real sure about this yet!). It feels like yesterday I was watching him roll over for the first time like Qualls. It is crazy how time flies. One of my resolutions this year was to stop going all the time and ENJOY these moments with the boys! It is only here for a short time!

Quinn - 3 days old
(please excuse the yellow eyes...he was really jaundice)


When did he go from this...

to this?


Quinn - today



Everytime I hear this Darius Rucker song...I get tears in my eyes! He is talking about his daughter but I always relate it to the boys. It really isn't going to be this way for long.


Not real sure if I am ready for this phase to begin???


No comments:

Post a Comment